Well, tomorrow's the big day!! I'm going to COLLEGE! Finally. It's about flippin' time.
Do you know how stressful planning for college can be though?? Do you realize how incredibly MUCH there is to do as far as registration, financial aid, packing, financial aid, laundry, financial aid, and financial aid?? You can probably tell that there has been something on my mind lately, eh?
So today was my last day at work. I got off at about 10:30pm, and I'm headed out tomorrow, hopefully by 6am. I have to get up at 4:30am so I can finish getting packed. I'm going to stop and say good-bye to Nicki on my way through Auburn. My parents are taking me over there, and apparently there is some parent meeting or something they are going to stay for on Sunday. Then I'm on my own again. I'm really actually looking forward to dorm life again. It'll be pretty fun, especially since it's college dorm life. More freedom, ya know?
Keep me in your prayers as I embark on this new journey. I really need to stay strong, and get myself into a good routine. I need to start really working out. Quiznos has wreaked havoc on my waistline. :-P I gained 20 pounds in the 6 months I worked there. But according to my doctor, I am now the perfect weight for my height. I guess I just need to tone it. But ya.... I need a good established schedule for devotions, work, school, homework, sleep, and working out. My schedule is looking pretty full. My classes are as follows.
Anatomy and Physiology- 4 credits
Pre-Calculus- 4 credits
Intro to Music- 4 credits
Survey of Health- 2 credits
Parables of Jesus- 2 credits
Then I also have an A&P lab for three hours on Wednesday afternoons.
Anyways, I need to get some winks before we head out in the morning, so I shall bid you all adieu, and shall continue more when I have arrived at that great place that's so cool they named it twice--
Walla Walla.
No comments:
Post a Comment