Cue the bugles-- here are the results!!!

And the results are in!

Late, I know. But better late than never, right? Always late but worth the wait? Am I hitting a nerve here? Okay, maybe not... anyways.

So I finally got all the results and compiled them and all that good stuff. And here's what we've got.....

Out of all the responses:

55% of females were in favour of the presence of facial hair.
36% of females were NOT in favour of the presence of facial hair.
9% of females didn't care.

Out of all 55% that were in favour of it, every single one said something to extent of "But it depends on the guy, how he wears it, and what kind of facial hair it is."

Almost unanimously, mustaches are OUT. Full beards seem to be put up with. Goatees are "hot". And sideburns, if well-groomed, are quite attractive.

And I also noticed that almost everyone that had a close male family member with facial hair had facial hair preferences quite similar to that individual. And if the family member had no facial hair, than generally that responder fell under the 36%.

So yes, there are the results. Just as I expected pretty much. Slightly more people in the group favouring facial hair. But the "don't care"s kinda balanced it out. And I expected to see the correlation between the family members and facial hair. So ya, that was basically the point of this all. I just wanted to see if I could confirm my theories. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your sideburns quite attractive...attractive to pull on, that is :D

Ah yes, the good old high school days...