I have a question. There are no hidden motives. No one will be blackmailed with their answers. I'm not hyper-self-conscious (is that a word?). I'm just plainly curious. This topic has intrigued and amused me for some time now. Originally it frustrated me endlessly, until I realized and accepted the fact that I can't please everyone all the time. Then I stopped caring about pleasing everyone, and life has been just grand ever since. :-) But no, in all seriousness (as serious as you can be with your tongue planted firmly in your cheek), here are the four questions. Please answer them honestly. Like I said, there are no strings attached, no hidden agendas.
Girls, answer the questions.
Guys, comment to your heart's delight about them.
But please don't answer/comment on my blog. Send everything to my email address--
plerophoreo@gmail.com
If I get enough answers, I will post results on Wednesday, November 21.
1. Facial hair (on guys, of course): yes, no, or don't care?
2. Regardless of the previous answer, please expound, however verbosely or concisely as you please.
3. If yes or don't care, how much? Or maybe I should say, how much is too much? In other words, full beard? Goatee? Mustache?
4. And finally, does/do your dad, brother, or other significant male/s in your life have facial hair?
Thanks for replying, to those of you that do. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't get it - what's this have to do with car sales?
Post a Comment