The First of Many?

Well, I've tried writing in a journal/diary/whatever you want to call it, and it has never worked. I think the longest I ever kept it up was three days. I can never write something if I know that no one will ever read it. I guess my exceedingly practical brain finds it highly impractical to write something if I'm the only one that will ever read it. Might as well save myself the trouble. I've always been great at communicating through writing, as some of my friends can attest to. I can sit down and write a TON in a very short period of time, if the subject is right and I'm in the right (write) mood.

So I guess here goes nothing. I hope that you guys enjoy what you read, and if nothing else that, as you read you will be drawn closer to our Maker and Saviour, and that you can learn from the mistakes that I make. I will be pretty frank and open in this blog, so be prepared!

God bless everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Matt, Are you a Witness for Lifer?