Greetings and Salutations from Europe!

Well folks, it's been awhile! Sooooooo much has happened to me since I posted last. I've been in several countries and have had memorable experience upon memorable experience. Because I haven't had consistent internet access, I've been keeping my blog via Word document, so I can then post one by one when I have wireless on my laptop. So far, in the past two weeks or so, I've typed nearly 10,000 words, so if you guys are ever bored you'll have plenty of reading material. And this way, if anyone comes up and asks, "So Matt, what did you do in Europe?", I can just hand them the link to my blog. :-)

So here's the plan: I will post them one day at a time, with the date that they were typed in the subject line. I'm giving you the heads-up now so, if perchance you really want to read them all, you can plan ahead. Because I don't know for sure if I'll have internet EVERY day, there may be some days that get skipped, but I'll for sure have them all posted by the end of the month. And I'm doing them one at a time so I don't completely overwhelm my readers. :-) Like I have SO many of them... anyways, so ta-ta for now.....

No comments: